For detailed information about policies and ordering, visit the Order page. For prices, see the Prices page. Here's an overview:
- Contact me. We'll discuss your needs & preferences and come up with a plan. We'll discuss general bicycle layout, tube preferences, appearance details, an approximate build timeframe, and maximum estimated final cost.
- Pay your refundable Deposit to hold your place.
- When I am ready to work on your frame, I'll let you know and you may pay your frame Design and Development Installment. After payment, I will begin developing your frame in 3D.
- If you like, I will provide a personal login for metier-velo.com. Your login will give you access to your client store, information about your bicycle, and personal build gallery. Once I begin, I'll post images to your personal gallery page so you can see progress.
- When you are satisfied with your frame design, pay your 3D print installment. After payment, I will submit your print files to be printed.
- After I receive the 3D-printed lugs, I fabricate your frame and assemble it.
- Pay your Final Balance. Your Final Balance includes components, fork, and wheels, sales tax for Utah residents, and delivery.